Haunted by a blank screen but no idea what to fill it with? Got some ideas but don’t know how to implement them? Or maybe you have something written but don’t know if it’s got that WOW factor?
The essay is arguably the most daunting aspect of the college application process – but you don’t have to do it alone.
Join Daryl (Stanford ’23) and Stephanie (Cornell ’24) as they discuss the secrets and strategies to crafting compelling college application essays that will increase your chances of being admitted by top universities in the US!
In this talk, we’ll discuss
- The brainstorming process and how to find a unique topic
- Tackling each draft and revision
- Writing strategies and how to refine your essays
- Different types of essays: the Personal Statement™ and others
- How to work smarter and not get burnt out
- and more!
You’ll also have the chance to ask questions, both about college application essays in general and specific questions related to your own essay(s).
For this webinar, we’re also offering free essay reviews for the first 5 registrants.
Date: Saturday, 17 October 2020
Time: 10.00 am – 12.00 pm WIB
Location: Zoom (Link sent out before the event)
Register below! Only Rp. 500.000